Tuesday, 4 January 2011

Technical Analysis (Stock Market Analysis)

         Currently I am employed in a firm that deals in products related to technical analysis of stocks. The firm named Reliable Software has established itself as a major player in this domain. Products developed are used by many big Finance Companies..wouldn't disclose the names.
        But to know how the product functions, I am placed in the Technical Support Department. From my B.E. days I wanted to learn technical analysis. Few of my friends even gave certification exams, like the one called NCFM (NSE's Certification in Financial Markets)...for further details please visit NSE-NCFM.
       Now, my training termed out to be so useful that, these days I am developing my own strategies for my future investments in shares. I am so happy today that without any classes, tutions or notes I have learned this so called Technical Analysis of Share Market....
      If anybody needs any help before investing in this Bullish Bearish NSE, BSE, MCX, etc.....please feel free to approach me.....Think before investing...

No comments:

Post a Comment